Saturday, January 21, 2012

Roosters full of hope and love!

What do you think?  I must say, I have loved working on this.  My husband told me, "Oh, that is so you!"  It will be hanging in my kitchen window, but due to our gloomy day, I had to take it outside to get some decent pictures.
I simply used my rooster pattern and added some "hope" and "love" to it. 
I like this redheart yarn I found.  It is called "Primary".  The colors are awesome!
I think it's so Groovy!

I have managed to get another pair of fingerless gloves done.  I am going to try and get another pair done this weekend. 

I do have more to share, but it is so dark and gloomy today I can't get any decent pictures.  Maybe tomorrow...we'll see.






9 comments:

Stocki said...

Happy little rooster...how lovely to have him hanging around! Love the gloves.. they look so cosy :)x

CrochetBlogger said...

I absolutely love your rooster. Happy wonderful yarny love!

Mereknits said...

Your roosters are perfect. Love them.
Meredith

Charlotte said...

I look forward to your posts. Love the roosters! I intend to try the gloves after I finish the christening dress project.

ullaskovjensen said...

Nice and cute!

Pixie said...

Love love love those roosters.....happiness is a rooster hangy thing.x

Vicki said...

I love your patterns, colors and cheer. Thanks for sharing. Vicki ven@horizonsatellite.com

Margaret said...

I love the roosters!!

Blaubaer said...

das ist super schöne Wolle,und was du daraus zauberst,schön