Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hootie

Meet Hootie!  I have been wanting to crochet some little owls for a craft show I am going to be in coming in November.  Isn't he cute!  I just sat down and made the little guy up.  I am writing down the pattern and will have it ready soon.  I was thinking of doing a knit version of him, too.  Any-who...it took me all of 20 minutes to work him up.  My favorite part, I think the little tassels and the feet make it!

Log Cabin Update:  Done!  And as soon as I get some photos that I am pleased with I will give the tah-dah!  Maybe I can get some this week.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a cute little thing!

deebriese said...

Adorable Dawn! Love Him!

Melissa said...

Love him!

Pixie said...

I think it must be the time of year for owls, as i have just crocheted an owl tea cosy, so i just love your little owls...can't wait for the tutorial. :)

KinnicChick said...

Cute as a bug. You know, Dawn... you and all people of your ilk (lol - I just said ilk), you supremely creative people who will just sit down and pop something cute like this out. Well, you all make me very jealous. That is all. :)

Lea said...

Love the owl... can't wait for the pattern!

Spinndiva said...

Oh how cute is that!

Anonymous said...

I love him! I'd love to see him knitted as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know when you will be releasing the pattern of the owl? I ADORE it and can't wait to make my own!!! You are AWESOME!!