Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Rooster Love!






Hello everyone!  I wanted to squeeze in a little more Rooster Love before Monday morning once again approaches and time becomes scarce!  So many have already been asking for a pattern.  Well, I have one in draft form.  It will probably be a few more days before I get it into final form. 

As you can see I have been busy crocheting roosters!  Everyone who sees them is wanting one, so I am trying to get this brood done for some Christmas presents.

Looks like a LONG Monday ahead for me, Tuesday night knitting group, and before you know it Christmas Eve will be here!  Wow, I'm so unprepared this year and have tons of last minute things to do before Friday, so if I don't get a chance to say so before Friday, I hope you all....

Have a wonderful Christmas, filled with lots of love and family and friends!

God Bless, Dawn

13 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

I would be thrilled to test it for you! Thank you!

Doris Sturm said...

I love your rooster ornaments - looking at them makes me smile. Maybe next year I'll do an animal themed Christmas tree...I love these guys!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness I love these! One of my friends got 12 chickens last spring. She keeps telling me not to buy her chicken thing for her house but I think she needs one of these for sure! When you get the pattern up I would love to share it at www.tangledhappy.blogspot.com. Let me know.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

This is just not fair! Here I am checking out Pammy Sue's blog and I see your cute little rooster's...so I follow the link and now...oh, it's just not fair. Not only do you have these cute roosters (I so want the pattern) but that adorable little face from the right hand side of your blog. I was so torn, who is the cutest, the roosters or sweet little Phoebe. Ok, Phoebe wins, but those roosters are pretty cute, too. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, Phoebe wins, hands down!!

Svet_lana_T said...

They are so cute! :)

Storm Of Angels said...

they are adorable! Merry Christmas!

deebriese said...

I love them! Adorable! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Crochet Goddess said...

The roosters are so cute!

Katie Kleber said...

i LOVE the roosters (and your cute puppy!)! i have a friend who does chicken rescue and she just had one of her favorite roosters die recently...i feel so sad for her, but i would love to make/buy one of your roosters for her, please let me know if you have any for sale or the pattern, i am not a skilled crochet-er, but i am willing to give it a go for these guys. thanks for the fun!

- said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

I have had a fear of chickens ever since I visited my great-grandpa's farm when I was 2. I cannot stand them! They creep me out! That being said, these little guys really are kinda cute...not creepy at all! Good work!

Dawnie said...

I love these roosters especially sisting on Longaberger fabric!